Monday, 18 April 2011

Where it all started..


I have to thank a shop in Birmingham called Cow vintage for my first ever 50's inspired vintage find. I fell in love with it as soon as I saw it and knew I wanted to own it - sadly, it was labelled as a size six, so I put it back.

3 weeks later, I was on yet another shopping trip to Birmingham and lo and behold, it was still there! This was the sign I'd hoped for - it was still there, and that meant it was supposed to be mine. I bought it there and then and grinned all the way home!

It's an 80's dress I believe, but in the typical 80's fashion it's a throwback to the 50's with it's shoulderpads and peplum skirt.



This was the dress that started it all!



And this is what it looks like on me;


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Made by Lena