Wednesday, 11 May 2011

Photoshoot and Vintage Fair!

One of my bestest friends in the whole wide world is a makeup artist like myself. However, since she's at university in Worthing doing her makeup degree, I can proudly say she's chosen me to model for her for one of her assessments! I can't tell you what the theme is, but I'm very excited to see what she does with my hair and makeup. I've got my own wardrobe, so I shall be hulking it down to Worthing this weekend in my gorgeous Kathy Van Zeeland leopard print suitcase.

Whilst we're down south, we thought we'd take a trip into Brighton for Judy's Affordable Vintage Fashion Fair. I absolutely adored the fair I went to in March in Oxford, so I'm dragging Claire to the Brighton fair for some well deserved retail therapy and of course, cupcakes! You can't go to a vintage fair and not have cupcakes!

Having just splurged on a new coat for the winter (yes, I always buy my winter coats during the spring and summer!) which I shall have to post a picture of once it's arrived from New York! I hope it looks okay - it's Cranberry coloured with a 36" bust, but thankfully it has a tie belt so hopefully I can cinch it in a few inches. I'm also watching another coat on ebay, but that will have to wait until I get my last pay packet from my old job! *sob sob*.

As I'll be away for most of the weekend, I shall have to write my blog once the weekend is over as I'm sure I'll be too busy, unless I take my netbook with me? Hmmm, decisions, decisions.

Anyway, I must be off, I need to put my rollers in ready for my Job Seekers Allowance interview tomorrow! Beggars cannot be choosers, of course!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Made by Lena