Saturday, 7 May 2011

Speccy Four Eyes

Eeeeep, I'm so excited!

For years and years I've wanted a pair of glasses that a) suit my face and b) are a bit 'quirky'. It wasn't until I was in my favourite opticians - Hammond and Dummer that I found the most amazing pair of glasses! They're by Face a Face and look like this:



I absolutely ADORE these frames. They're vintage-esque but with the modern extras like anti-scratch, anti-glare coatings and thankfully, high quality Nikon lenses for my ridiculously severe prescription.

I also decided that I'd treat myself to my first ever 'second' pair of specs. I've never been able to afford 2 pairs of glasses at the same time, so this time I've taken the plunge thanks to a car accident pay out I had a few years ago!

Seriously, people with mild to moderate eye sight problems really don't know how lucky they are - Specsavers can't even cater for my prescription, let alone give me 'buy one pair, get one free' sorts of offers. You are lucky. Trust me.

Anyway, rant over, here is a picture of my soon-to-be-second-pair of glasses. Again, vintage-esque, but with the mod cons a girl like me cannot live without! My Diors:




Aren't they gorgeous? What dya reckon?

2 comments:

  1. love them both!! stylish and sexy
    i'm deaf, pity its not possible to make wearing a hearing aid stylish

    ReplyDelete
  2. those Dior glasses are gorgeous! i could really do with a second pair of glasses, constantly losing them then cant see to find them! lol

    ReplyDelete

 

Made by Lena